- Collection of Information
- We collect personal information from you through your interaction via our website or by visiting our offices as a client or potential client.
- The information we collect will vary depending on the service you request but could include name, address, phone number, email address, user name, password, age, gender, date of birth. We may also ask for additional information depending on the nature of the service provided.
- Use of Information
- We will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
(a) to provide, administer and communicate with you about matters, services or competitions;
(b) to consider your application for a job with us;
(c) to analyse and improve the services we offer;
(d) to send you marketing communications about content, products, events and promotions by us, that you might be interested in. We will only do so with your permission; and
(e) to send you marketing communications about products, events and promotions by third parties, that you might be interested in. We will only do so with your permission from third parties.
- Sharing Information
- We will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise pass on your personal information to others without your written consent.
- Only where you have agreed to receive marketing communications from third parties, will we pass on your personal information for this purpose.
- We may disclose your personal information when you enter a competition or when you provide material we wish to publish. We will only do so with your prior consent.
- We may also disclose personal information about you to comply with applicable laws and when requested to do so by law enforcement agencies or government bodies.
- Use of Aggregate Information
- We may share anonymous aggregate statistics about our users, sales and traffic patterns with third parties. However it will not be possible to identify you from this information.
- Data Transfers
- Your Rights
- You have certain rights to the personal information we process about you. You have the right to request that we cease sending marketing or competition communications, whether by e-mail or otherwise, to you. You can do this by contacting us at email@example.com.
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. If you would like to submit a request please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us