Terms and Conditions for Cash for Community Football Competition
- The following rules ("Rules") together with K J Smith Solicitors ("K J Smith") general competition terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions") (which can be found at http://www.kjsmith.co.uk/ general terms-conditions apply to the Cash for Community Football ("the Competition") which will run from 00:01 Monday 1st December 2014 to 23:59 Monday 31st August 2015 ("the Duration").
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have understood these Rules along with the Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Online Competition
To enter the Competition an Entrant must do the following:
- Go online to www.kjsmith.co.uk and register their details between 19th July 2014 and 30th November 2014.
- K J Smith will post out a car sticker to the entrant
- The entrant must display the car sticker on their nominated vehicle for the duration of the competition.
- K J Smith will place £3 for each entrant into an annual prize fund for distribution across the duration of the competition.
- The prize draws will take place on 1st December 2014, 1st January 2015, 1st Feb 2015, 1st March 2015, 1st May 2015, and 31st August 2015.
- For the first prize draw, 1/6th of the annual prize fund at the time of the draw will be redistributed as the Prize Fund. For the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth draws, 1/5,1/4,1/3, 1/2 and finally 100% of the prize fund at the time of the draw will distributed
- The winner will receive 40% of the allocated Prize Fund, as will the winner’s nominated club. The runner up will receive 10% of the allocated Prize Fund, as will the winner’s nominated club
- The winners will be chosen at random and notified by a phone call / e mail the following week. If the winner does not answer the phone they will be notified at the earliest convenience.
- The winners will be required to provide proof, by way of a photograph, or a home visit from K J Smith, to ensure the car sticker is in place on the nominated vehicle at the time of the draw.
- Should a winner fail to provide the required proof as per section 9, then the runner up becomes the winner and a reserve become the runner up, up until such time that a winner and runner up are found.
- Should a winner or runner up fail to provide the required proof as per section 9, then their details will be removed from the competition and their £3 contribution to the annual prize fund will be returned to K J Smith.
- Winners must collect their individual prizes by visiting an office of K J Smith Solicitors, with proof of ID in the form or a passport or driving licence and proof of address via a utility bill, bank statement or credit card statement from the previous 3 months.
- Nominated clubs collect their individual prizes via a club official visiting an office of K J Smith Solicitors will proof of ID.
- Payment of prize monies will take the form of a cheque or a BACS transfer.
- Winners must be 18 years or older and have a valid passport.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person; duplicate entries will be removed.